Today, I am going to tell you about a cashless voucher E-Rupi that is essentially a digital voucher and will be used very quickly in the future, whose name is E-RUPI.
In this post, you will learn in detail about the main topics such as what is E-RUPI, how E-RUPI work, what are the benefits of E-RUPI, how to buy E-RUPI, E-RUPI Full Form, and so on.
Through E-RUPI, the beneficiary can easily avail of any kind of scheme or service provided by the government. No fraud can be committed in them because the service will be directly provided to the beneficiary, and there is no need for any third party in them.
Moving forward, everyone can use E-RUPI in their services. It is being rapidly developed, so let’s find out in detail about E-RUPI.
What is E-RUPI | What are the advantages of E-RUPI?
e-RUPI is a type of prepaid voucher that works like a QR code. It is used for cashless and contactless payments. In simple terms, it is a digital voucher that the beneficiary receives on their mobile phone as an SMS or QR code.
For example, if the government wants to get a particular employee or person treated in a specific hospital, it will issue an e-RUPI voucher for the predetermined amount through a bank. The employee or person will then receive the QR code or voucher on their mobile phone via SMS, and they can go to the designated hospital to avail of the service.
In this process, the employee or person will not face any difficulties, and they will receive their full entitlement without any fraud.
There are many benefits of e-RUPI, including:
- The beneficiary does not need to have a bank account to avail of e-RUPI.
- It is much easier to use compared to other digital payment methods.
- e-RUPI can be operated on a basic mobile phone, so even if you don’t have an Android phone, you can still use it.
- It is very beneficial for areas where internet connections are slow.
- There is no possibility of any type of fraud with e-RUPI.
Which bank issues E-Rupee vouchers?
NPCI has partnered with 11 banks and 5 apps to launch E-RUPI. It is expected that more banks and apps will join soon to accept E-RUPI. The names of the banks that will provide E-RUPI services are listed below:
Banks providing E-RUPI:
- Axis Bank
- Canara Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Indian Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- State Bank of India
- Union Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IndusInd Bank
Apps providing E-RUPI:
- Pine Labs
- PNB Merchant Pay
- Yono SBI Merchant Pay
- BHIM Baroda Merchant Pay
E-Rupee is developed by whom?
E-RUPI was launched on 2 August 2021 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to enable cashless and contactless payments.
The system was launched to promote digital transactions by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). The system was developed with the support of the Department of Financial Services.
How to download E-Rupi Apk
If you want to avail yourself of the e-RUPI service, you can contact the bank mentioned above. However, if you want to download e-RUPI, it is not currently available on PlayStore.
I must tell you that e-RUPI has been launched for the business industry. It may soon be available for everyone. There is no APK version of it available yet.
E-RUPI Full Form
The full form of E-RUPI is Electronic Rupees, which is an electronic prepaid system or electronic currency.
E-RUPI Full Form – Electronic Rupees (Electronic Prepaid System)
If you want to know more about E-RUPI, you can visit the official platform of NPCI to get complete information.
frequently asked questions about E-Rupi:
- What is E-Rupi? E-Rupi is a digital payment solution launched in India that enables cashless and contactless transactions. It is an electronic voucher or coupon that can be redeemed without the need for a physical payment instrument or a bank account.
- How does E-Rupi work? E-Rupi is a one-time use voucher or coupon that is sent to the beneficiary’s mobile phone as an SMS or QR code. The voucher contains a unique code that can be redeemed at a participating merchant or service provider. The voucher is linked to a specific purpose, such as payment for healthcare services or government subsidies, and can only be used for that purpose.
- Is E-Rupi safe? Yes, E-Rupi is considered to be a safe and secure payment option as it eliminates the need for physical payment instruments such as cash or cards. The voucher is linked to a specific purpose and can only be redeemed by the intended beneficiary, reducing the risk of fraud or misuse.
- Who can use E-Rupi? E-Rupi can be used by anyone with a mobile phone, regardless of whether they have a bank account or not. The voucher is sent directly to the beneficiary’s phone and can be redeemed at participating merchants or service providers.
- Is E-Rupi available outside of India? Currently, E-Rupi is only available in India and has been launched as a pilot project. There are no plans to expand the service outside of India at this time.
- How can I get E-Rupi? E-Rupi vouchers can be obtained through participating banks and mobile apps. The voucher is sent directly to the beneficiary’s mobile phone as an SMS or QR code and can be redeemed at participating merchants or service providers.
I hope you liked the information I provided about “What is e-RUPI and how does it work?” I have made every effort from my side to provide you with all the information related to e-RUPI.
So that you do not have to go to any other website for reference on this topic. If you liked this information or learned something new, please share it on other social media networks.